Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is what happens during our Christmas time....


We go to an ugly sweater party with all of our friends...
We get to hang up 3 stockings instead of 2...

This little one get's excited for his 1st Christmas...

We go see the awesome lights in a neighborhood in the SCV...

Have much needed mommy time...

Have much needed family time and spend our 1st Christmas all together....

Have much needed daddy time....

Have everyone get together to watch The Simpson Movie (yes my dad is obsessed!) and then to open presents....I know kind of strange!

Sing near the fireplace....But more importantly sing many Hymns as we remember our Savior and His glorious birth. My mom always puts together such a special Christmas Eve program that always invites the spirit into our home as we remember the true meaning of Christmas. This is by far my favorite part of Christmas.

Make awkward family photos (thank goodness I got to take the picture!)....

Open WAY too generous of gifts from my mother....(a new camcorder! yipee!)

Get SO much more excited for Christmas morning because of this little guy...

Watch as our baby experiences his 1st Christmas and then get sad because he's so old....

Get a sewing machine! Which was totally unexpected...(I must have the best husband ever!)

Be with my honey for almost 2 weeks without any interruptions...

Play a friendly family game of soccer Christmas afternoon in REALLY sunny and perfect weather....(don't worry there were only a few injuries)

And to top it off I caught Owen making THIS face.... :)
I wish I grabbed a picture of us all killing it as we played Just Dance 2. It was hilarious...priceless really. And my mom can really shake it.
The End.

4 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

oh my I love the face and i miss it too! looks like you had a great Christmas but we missed you! i think i feel a visit to arizona coming on!!!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like the perfect Christmas vacation! Glad you enjoyed it and I am happy for your return sweet lady! Safe travels tomorrow!

Melody's Voice said...

Yay, a sewing machine! I got my first form my mom when I graduated college. Happy Sewing!

Kid's Kitchen said...

Seriously SO fun! I kinda wish that I was there to experience your family's Christmas...okay I really wish I was there. Sounds like it was perfect! Love you all:) Happy New Year BFF!

Blog Archive