Owen has started to venture out and try his luck at walking. He usually dives to the ground and goes after the camcorder once he sees it come up but we were able to get a quick snippet tonight for the Grandmas and Grandpas!
**p.s. Owen is wearing one of Tyson's shirts from when he was a little boy! So cute!
**p.s. Owen is wearing one of Tyson's shirts from when he was a little boy! So cute!
9 comments:
This is so sweet! I love him! Your family picture is gorgeous! We need to catch up about our med school husbands!
i love owen. I feel like i could just be a fly on the wall and watch him all day and be so entertained. :)
Yes! Go Owen Go! Love that boy. So sweet, congratulations on such a big milestone!
yahoo!! he's so cute!
AHHHH!!!! He's so BIG!love it:)
so exciting- now that he knows that he can get around-he will be a regular pace walker before long.
Yay for Owen walking! I love how excited he get as he's going. Too cute!!!
I love it, so cute! They grow up overnight when they start walking around. And Julie, I love your teacher 2 mom blog, what a great idea!
so cute! i love everything about the way he walks from how he does a little heisman move to his little wahoo move to sticking his tongue out...love it! give that baby a squeeze for me!
Post a Comment