Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ride em' Cowboy! (Owen's bday bash)


We celebrated Owen's birthday cowboy style! We had family over for games, some chow and cowboy cake. We played pin the tail on the horse and "lasso the horse." It was so fun to dress up and just hang out. The best part was watching Owen eat his cake!

Yehaw! Thank you Tidwell grandparents for my adorable rocking horse!


Happy birthday banner that took me forever to make but I'm glad I did

drinks and snacks


party favors




Our little cowboy ;)


Part of the cowboy clan together (Greg is a "Mexican cowboy" haha)

Emily made the horse and it was adorable


Birthday boys together. Uncle Greg turned 22! Happy birthday Greg, we love you!!

Owen loves his grandma!

With papa Roy!

The games:


ummm, yes this cake took all day to make! but totally worth it! **Special thanks to my wonderful mom and sister for their help!!

Time for cake!



It was a great first birthday!

7 comments:

JaMie said...

Julie that party looks like a major success! Love the banner and cake too cute!!!

Matthew and Shanna said...

How cute! What a fun theme for a little boy party!

Candice said...

soooooooooo cute! I wish i could have been there!

Heather said...

Such a cute party! I love that everyone got decked out in Cowboy finery and that cake is just darling! Good job Mama!

Awesome Oettli's said...

LOVE IT! The theme was so cute with the dress, snacks, and games. It sure is fun to be a parent! I really liked your photos on your Christmas Cardi SB does a great job- you are all so stylish.

Ash and Joe said...

wished we could have shared in the celebration and the cake :). happy birthday owen!

Chiara said...

Cutest party ever! That little man is darling! Good work Julie!

Blog Archive