Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree...

We got our tree and it is so pretty!! This is the part of Christmas that I love! I love decorating and making everything really festive. I grew up with my mom making our home very christmasy every year and it really makes a difference. So since we are spending Christmas here (my first time since I was 6) I wanted to make sure we REALLY decorated well. Tyson loves putting lights on the tree and he used 6 boxes to cover this one.

Here it is..It's a big one!


Here is Tyson putting the finishing touches on it..


And here is the "star" that Tyson added to the top. I had to zoom in just so you could see it. It's a pretty sad topper for a Christmas tree, but it's the only one we've got!


It's pretty funny I think...But if you have any ideas as to where I can find a sweet star to put on top let me know!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I love your taste in decor :) That size tree would be crushed by our low ceiling ha ha. Love it! We'll have to hang out over Christmas break since you guys will be here!

Melody's Voice said...

So fun! We are getting out tree tomorrow night :) We didn't get one last year so this will be our first tree since married. I need a tree topper too :)

Unknown said...

Modern Display (700 East 400 South) has more christmas decorations than you can shake a stick at. Check it out for a tree topper.

On another note, we are THRILLED that you are going to be HERE for Christmas! Wahoo!

Ash and Joe said...

wo. six boxes! that is intense. looks great.

The Alvords said...

How fun! I can't wait to get ours up. I think we are getting one tonight. It doesn't feel like Christmas until you have a tree in your house. You guys are so cute. Have a Merry Christmas! Oh and you can get some good stars at Tai Pan.

marnie said...

Awesome tree you guys. Ours looks extremely "Charlie Brown" compared to yours. We missed you at the cabin for Thanksgiving. Good thing we get to keep you for Christmas this year! The Claytons

Blog Archive