Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Concert

On Friday night we went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's annual Christmas Concert. I loved it! Each year Tyson's family tries to get tickets and this year we got some. We went to dinner before with our good friends Brittany and Spencer at the Lion House. We waited in line forever and then we had to scarf our food down. But it was worth it. Then we went to the concert and sat with Tyson's parents. I love to listen to Christmas music and my favorite Christmas song is Away in a Manger.

What is yours?


Britt and Spence

We are freezing!

Tyson and I outside of the Lion House (they have the best rolls!)

3 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

I agree they do have the best rolls!!! Yum! Yum!

Jill said...

I had that same experience last year! We waited outside forever and it was so cold! Glad you guys had fun! (and yes, delicious rolls!)

Jessica Jackson said...

I'm so sad we didn't get tickets this year for the concert! I'm glad you guys were able to go, that's always a highlight of the holiday season. Thanks for the fun night of gingerbread decorating! Next year we'll let the boys start a few hours earlier : )

Blog Archive