Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning 2011

 Christmas Eve was spent doing one of our favorite traditions: driving around with hot chocolate, listening to Christmas tunes while looking at the lights. I love this! I grew up doing it and it has now become a favorite in our family. Owen loves it (as you can see he is clapping because he's so happy to leave) and Tyson and I had so much fun this year watching Owen's eyes light up and face get so excited as we drove by each house.
 This was Owen's favorite
 Our wonderful driver!
In our Christmas pj's, ready to watch A Muppet's Christmas Carol...another Christmas Eve tradition!
Since this was our first Christmas just the four of us we decided to go all out. Well actually Tyson couldn't help himself and bought Owen everything he felt he ever wanted. :) Tyson and I had so much fun playing Santa's elves and couldn't wait for Owen to see this:
Christmas morning!








Owen loved opening all of his gifts and we loved watching him. Christmas is so much more fun with kids! He especially loves his vacuum. :)

This year Christmas was definitely special just being the 4 of us and having Graham here to share it was the icing on the cake. It'll be pretty hard for next year's Christmas to top this one!

1 comment:

Kid's Kitchen said...

SO FUN! I love all your traditions. Owen totally scored...how fun! Can't wait to meet little Graham. I hope you are doing well. Love to you all! xoxo Auntie Kate

Blog Archive