I cannot believe that our sweet baby boy is already 4 weeks old. There are a zillion things that I love about Owen. Here are 28 of those things...
1. I love his sweet face with his little baby features.
2. I love that he crosses his legs while eating.
3. I love that he loves to cuddle...ALL the time.
4. I love his wrinkly forehead that makes him look like Yoda.
5. I love that he relies on me and Tyson for everything.
6. I love his cute "uh-huh" cry he does as he calms himself down.
7. I love how he looks up at me when he's sad as if to say "mom please make me feel better."
8. I love how he covers his face while eating as if to hide himself from everything.
9. I love when he giggles in his sleep.
10. I love when he gives me a huge smile.
11. I love how he cuddles with daddy.
12. I love his furry hair.
13. I love how his legs are becoming rolly polly.
14. I love how when he hears my voice he calms down.
15. I love that when I hold him close to me and begin to talk, he gradually moves his face until it is right on top of my lips.
16. I love his soft kissable skin.
17. I love how happy he makes me and Tyson.
18. I love that all of my time is now devoted to him.
19. I love his full lips.
20. I love how he makes so many faces that remind me of Tyson.
21. I love that he does the "boo boo" lip.
22. I love how peaceful he looks when he sleeps.
23. I love that during bath time he will often times fall asleep.
24. I love our "nursing" time together.
25. I love his "bird face" when he's ready to eat.
26. I love how before he eats he always stops and looks up at me before chowing down.
27. I love how he completes our family.
28. I love being his mommy.
5 comments:
Wow, time goes by so fast! I can't believe little Owen is already 1 month.
I want one.
This is such a sweet post Julie. I loved every word. So happy that you are enjoying every little thing about him and about being his mom. I really want to meet him soon!
I love this list! You are an amazing mommy. Derek and I would love to see you guys...maybe we can swing by sometime soon? Love you!
love the pics of Ty below. True sign of a dad. :) How's Ty dealing with your new crush? Enjoy every minute of it, just like your list.
Post a Comment