Friday, January 15, 2010
Owen's New Favorite Thing
Owen LOVES to be snuggled and cuddled and rolled into a ball. He HATES to be let loose and in the open. So it was to no one's surprise that he absolutely loves being held in the Moby. My sister-in-law told me about this wrap and I'm so glad she did because it is a lifesaver! Tyson has become especially fond of the baby carrier and I think he feels like he gets to have a little taste of "pregnancy" as he totes Owen around. I just keep telling him to think again as he says "this isn't so bad" or "my back doesn't hurt that bad." Haha not funny Tyson! As you can tell in the pictures, baby Owen is quite content.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We bought a Moby for Charlie when he was a little older and he loved it. I can't wait to try it out on a newborn- they'd be even more snuggly!!
I love it! I can't wait to snuggle him. He is precious. I'm glad everything went well with the pregnancy and delivery for you Julie. I need to squeeze him.
That's a good like Tys! See ya Monday :) Sorry I suck so freaking bad at soccer... I swear I wasn't always as bad as I am.
I am sad that I never got a Moby!! I have seen so many moms cruising around--hands-free-- with their babies!!! Owen is already getting cuter and cuter! You two are such great parents! Love you! Oh yes, Abigail sends her love to Owen as well!
Cole loved his as well! And it's so nice to get things done when they want to be held. I bet he loves being swaddled when he sleeps :) Hope you are well!
He is so adorable! It's making me anxious for our little guy!! Hope you guys are doing well.
love it tyson. lol. hey julie, i'm going private. what's your email addy so i can invite you?
sorry just email me at angered8@gmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment