Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Baby Owen

We were able to get some precious newborn pictures of Owen by the wonderful photographer, Sara Boulter. I really wanted to capture his little features and all of his goodness as a brand new baby. If you want to see a sneak peak of our "photo shoot" just click on the link below. Let me know what you think!

Sara Boulter Photography

15 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

Those are incredible!!! I LOVE the close-up of you and Owen and the last family pic--GORGEOUS!!! What a sweet baby boy and beautiful family! :)

Jessica Jackson said...

Those are just precious! What a great idea!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, she is a wonderful photographer. Owen looks so beautiful, and you and Tyson look so great! Can't wait to meet Owen!

Cindy said...

I loved all the pictures and can't wait to see more of them! I really love the last family picture that is posted!

Cambry said...

Utterly presh.

The Alvords said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are ridiculously beautiful! I loved them all.

The Coccimiglios said...

oh i need to come see him! those pictures are beautiful!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pictures! SO cute!

Cailey & Brady said...

Julie!! those pictures are to die for i love the last one of you three! i love them all they are so adorable! love you guys

w and w said...

Amazing!!!! Don't let those ever get out of your hands
WHAT A GORGEOUS family! So happy for you! SO STINKIN HAPPY!

The Everts said...

Wow!! What great pictures! So sweet. You all look so happy. I love newborns.

Courtney said...

You might honestly be the prettiest mom I have ever seen! Absolutely goregous!

Shayna said...

aaaahhh! he is so dang cute and those photos are fabulous- what treasures!

Oblad girl said...

Holy. Cow. Those pics are INCREDIBLE!!! Nice work!

Jason and Madi Stirland said...

Julie these pictures are absolutely stunning. What a beautiful little family you have. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are feeling better and are adapting to your new life as a mommy. Love you tons. You are beautiful!