Friday, November 5, 2010

Pictures in the Park




Owen and I and some friends, went to the park to take some pictures. I'm definitely no pro, but I love taking pictures of my baby and I felt like it was time to get some more! After all he is already 10 months old!

Enjoy!

















10 comments:

marnie said...

My girls and I will have to agree with you on that last comment! What a cutie! Can't wait to see you on Sunday. Hope you are feeling better too.

Lynda said...

Salt water sandals my favorite!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Julie!! I love this little guy! I love the very last picture! You did a great job! Oh and I hope you are feeling much better!

Jenni Hinckley said...

He is so cute! I am glad you guys are having such a fun time in Arizona!

Heather said...

Owen is such a sweet boy. I love his hair! Such a stud.

Robyn said...

You are right. Owen is simply adorable.
Robyn

Kade and Kaylee said...

Love love love these pictures! First of all, you are so gorgeous! You look so beautiful in every picture you take! And second, Owen is SUCH a cute little boy! See you in a few weeks after the break!

emwhitte said...

Cute! Squeeze him for me!!

I am like counting down the days until Christmas until we can see each other again. So excited!!

Oh hi Tyson :)

Love you guys!!!!

Awesome Oettli's said...

wow, he looks so much like Tyson, and I love all his hair.

Daniel Hunter said...

He really is an extremely handsome little guy! He's not too young for Anya is he?? :) I can't believe how much he's grown even since you guys have moved here! Hope you're having a fun trip!