Happy Halloween!! This year was so much fun celebrating Halloween. It was so fun to dress up Owen for his very first Halloween. We decided to go with Harry Potter....As you can see below, Owen is Hedwig, Tyson is Harry and I'm Hermoine. Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law Courtney, we had the perfect homemade costumes. And Tyson ofcourse had way too much fun being Harry...a little too in character if you ask me.
Here we are at our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Tyson made some chili and won the "spiciest" chili award. Go babe!
Here we are at our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Tyson made some chili and won the "spiciest" chili award. Go babe!
We celebrated with friends at a fun costume party!

The boys watching football. Tyson loved this part of the evening!

Playing "Minute to Win it" It was HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed that hard in so long! Thanks Jenny for the awesome game!!

Another night we celebrated by carving pumpkins. The weather was perfect to do it outside and so much fun!

Another day we went to Tyson's school for their Halloween activity. Owen had fun except for when he saw a fully dressed green frog. He totally flipped and started crying. Poor thing!
It was a very eventful Halloween! We had so much fun as a family of three celebrating with friends and as a family!




4 comments:
You guys make the best Harry & Hermione of of course I give best costume to Owen! So sweet!
I am glad the party was such a big hit and we are definitely making it to the school fest next year, it looks fun!
I love your costumes! You guys all look so cute! Isn't Halloween the greatest holiday?!! I love it! It's so underrated :)
I love the owl costume! That is so cute. Looks like you have made a nice crew of friends down there in AZ- glad you had a good holiday.
Love the costumes! too cute! no doubt Tyson would win the spiciest chili, and that scary pumpkin is hilarious! Oh we miss you!
Post a Comment