
I know this is late, but we had a wonderful father's day. It was Tyson's first and so I really wanted it to be special. He is such an amazing father and both Owen and I are very lucky. I have never seen a more hands on, patient, kind, loving and selfless father than him. He is in heaven when he is with our little boy. He gets giddy when he plays with him and bath time is his favorite (and Owen's too). They have built such a strong bond from the moment Owen was born. I feel so blessed to have him as my companion through parenthood.

Owen and I made Tyson a poem with his little foot prints below to remind daddy how much we love him.


Look at that beautiful boy!

Our happy family!

In the morning...we love hanging out in our pj's. Tyson and Owen are looking at the funny card my mom and brothers gave him. As you can tell they both think it's pretty funny. :)

Me and my siblings (minus Greg) with my dad. I love him so much and am so grateful for him and love and support. He is always concerned with my feelings and asks often if I am happy.
I love you dad!

It was a wonderful first father's day and I can't wait to celebrate Tyson even more as the years go by. We love you!!
2 comments:
aww. ty is a good daddy- but he needs a hair cut.
& can you guys come back already i need your baby!!!
i miss little baby o. cant wait for a few weeks at the cabin! yayyy!!
& oh ya- you guys cant move.
How fun!! I love all the pics. Please call me when you get home from your travels and before you leave for AZ. I MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment