
Standing up tall. Owen's little legs are sure strong! He has been figuring out how they work as he stands on our laps. It's so funny to feel how rigid his little body gets as he tries so hard to stay standing.

Rolling Over. Owen rolled over 2 weeks ago! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him on his tummy after rolling over, but I did manage to grab a picture of him after I helped him roll back over onto his back. He was so excited! (And a little startled I think)
Play Time. Owen LOVES playing with his fish. When he pushes the button (by accident of course) on one of the fishes and it starts playing music, he squeals with delight. It's too cute!

Daddy Time. Daddy time is ALWAYS playful. Tyson loves to tickle Owen these days and listen to his giggle. It's contagious!



He also has been getting very good at holding objects/toys as he brings them slowly to his mouth. Which reminds me, he loves putting anything and everything in his mouth! This is where I cringe and think "Well I hope that was clean."


Tummy Time. Owen is not the biggest fan of tummy time but we still do it every day. The Boppy is a big help though.


Mommy Time. Our time together has been limited lately so when we are together it is very meaningful. We take time to talk, cuddle and play and it sure makes me fall in love with him all over again!


Owen's 4 month appointment isn't for another week, so we don't know how much he is weighing or how tall he is. I guess he's pretty tall because everyone always comments about his height. He does have tall genes though! I just can't believe how big my little O is getting. It is so fun to watch him develop and learn so much about everything. I too am learning more and more and continue to ask family and friends for advice as I am constantly reading new books. Parenthood is definitely a huge learning curve. Good thing it's all worth it!
3 comments:
I love him!! I can't believe that he is already 4 months old! Time flies. Darling pics. I can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe we can do something Sat. May 15th??
Love his smile! He is such a happy baby. Only 5 more weeks, you can do it!
he is so darling and he is getting so big!!
Post a Comment