Here I am 35 weeks prego!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thanksgiving....
Finally I am updating our blog! We went down to sunny Southern California for Thanksgiving with my family. It was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I can't even say how much I enjoyed relaxing and being with my family. I was a little anxious about flying since I was 34 weeks along and already dialated, but everything went wonderfully and I didn't give birth on a plane! We spent Thanksgiving with everyone (minus Greg since he is still on the mission) and it was so fun to do baby stuff with my mom and sister. We definitely did some shopping; almost 7 hours on Black Friday! But we all just about finished our Christmas shopping which made it well worth it. And who doesn't like some quality girl time while shopping?? Anyways, needless to say it was a wonderful trip. I am however very lame and totally didn't take any pictures. I definitely think that my mind's on pregnancy or something. So here is a silly one of Tyson and I and another full body shot for those of you who don't get to see me too often! :) I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday!

Here I am 35 weeks prego!
Here I am 35 weeks prego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving. No matter how mych you love your in-laws, it is always nice to be with your own family on the holidays. You look beautiful!
Looking good! We can't wait to meet baby Tidwell!
You look so cute pregnant! Congrats to the new baby in a couple of weeks:)
i cannot believe you made it 7 hours of shopping!!! i tried to do the same but hit a major wall after only 2. oh well, i still have shopping to do.
There's no lamemness to not taking lots of pictures--join the club :)It was great seeing you and shopping until our legs fell off and our piggy banks were broken :) love you!
Post a Comment