Here are some pregnancy updates:
*I am officially very uncomfortable. He is very big these days and I can't believe I still have 8 weeks to go!
* I absolutely LOVE feeling him kick. It is the most wonderful thing ever.
* I can't wait to meet him and squeeze him! :)
* I definitely have a strong hatred toward acid reflux. Yuck.
* No cravings these days, but I do feel so puffy.
* I love how this experience has brought Tyson and I so much closer together. I can't wait for the many more special experiences to come.
* I have been learning so much on how to nurse and I have to admit I am a little nervous.
* I love the new books I'm reading! The Baby Whisperer and The Happiest Baby on the Block. (Thanks Jackie!)
* Tyson and I have our first 3rd trimester class this Saturday and I can't wait!
And...here is a not so flattering picture of me for those of you who have asked. :)
17 comments:
Wow! 8 weeks will fly by! Julie, you look beautiful, as always! :)
Dang you got bump! Must take after your sister--unfortunately--except you look way cuter and not puffy at all!! What a great mom you're going to be--your little guy is super lucky!
You look darling! Excellent choices of books (there are so many). Nursing is hard (aka painful at times) but if you can make it work and hang in there, it is so worth it (at least it was for us). Best wishes!
PS I cannot believe you have a link for 'All Things Utah' Ummmm...I'd say that's pretty close to becoming disowned as a Californian...
You look sooo cute!!!!
JULIE!!!! I can't believe that you only have 8 weeks. It has FLOWN by for me...hehe! I LOVE YOU and LOVED your post. I am sorry that we have been playing phone tag...let's connect this weekend. I LOVE YOU and you look BEAUTIFUL! SERIOUSLY!
Julie!!! You are soo beautiful!!! I am sooo glad that you posted this picture!!!! (thank you for texting me to let me know!!) It was so great to chat with you the other day!! I miss you like crazy and I can't wait to see you!!!! Give the belly a pat from me (and Abigail)-- Oh yes, Abigail and I have discussed her future husband's name and I agree with her that either name is wonderful!
Julie, you are the cutest thing in the world! I am so jealous of your belly. I hope you don't get too much more uncomfortable from here on out. I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Tidwell!
You are so beautiful inside and OUT!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your little guy> I am so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Julie, you look so beautiful! I can't believe how big you are getting. I'm glad you're liking the books! I can't wait to see those nursery pics too. That's so funny that you feel puffy, that's exactly the word I used. Let us know when you guys have some spare time before the little one gets here! And good luck with SEP's this week!
Julie you are so incredibly beautiful and I couldn't be more excited for you and Tyson. Thanks for all you do for me and for being the greatest cousin ever. Love ya tons.
Julie you look great! I can't believe the big day is coming so soon! (Maybe not for you!) I bet you will have the cutest little boy ever and I can't wait to see him! By the way, I really hope you guys come down here! We would LOVE it!
PS I also like 'Baby Wise'. Great book!
Yay! Only 8 more weeks! It'll come faster than you think, I can't wait to meet the little guy! And you look great : )
Julie, I know we have never officially met, but since you married such a great guy you must be one great gal! I am thrilled for you to be parents and I too read and practiced all that happiest baby on the block had to offer. I also HIGHLY recommend Baby Wise! Those two books worked like a charm with my little girl (Still trying with my boy). Also something I can't do without is a white noise maker! They are great!
Hang in there with the puffiness and have fun nesting. You always sound like you have so much energy. You probably don't feel that way, but it sounds like you are doing a good job of everything. Eight weeks! Or seven now? Wow!
Looking good!
Post a Comment