Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby Owen's Nursery

It's finished!! I am thrilled and definitely relieved to have our baby's room complete. Since I am already dialated and 50% effaced, and he's definitely pushing down and getting ready to come, I feel much calmer knowing that his room is finished, my hospital bag is packed, and I have just one more week of teaching to endure. We are now just excited!!

This is from the doorway...



His cozy crib...



His dresser and changing area...



Of course a place for many, many cute pictures!!



His bookcase for many, many books that I still need to bring home from school.



And that's the tour! I almost took a picture of his closet because I am so proud of how organized it is and I love the closet organizer that Tyson built, but then I thought it might be kind of dorky. The only thing missing from his room is his green glider.

Now the baby just needs to come!! :)

13 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute!

Jill said...

That's totally darling. I'm so excited for you two! I love the O-w-e-n letters on the wall, too!

Bart and Michelle said...

Are you really 24 days away from your due date?!? How exciting! What a darling room!! Very chic. :) Hang in there these next few weeks and keep us all updated!

The Alvords said...

So cute! And I LOVE his name. Owen has always been one of my favorites. I can't wait to see him!

The Alvords said...

So cute! And I LOVE his name. Owen has always been one of my favorites. I can't wait to see him!

colterhaycock said...

This is absolutely D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!

emwhitte said...

Nice room! I like the crib you guys picked out--white cribs are my favorite :) A very sweet room for a very sweet bundle :)

Kid's Kitchen said...

I love it!! I am so honored that I was the first to see it in person. Yesterday was SO fun! Thank you. I love you so much...and can't wait to meet Owen:)

Sonja said...

Julie the room is the cutest I've ever seen! I love it! I can't wait to see him in it. You are so close! I STILL have your gift for him. But don't worry, he won't be needing it for several months still. I promise to get it to you!

Brittany said...

I am very impressed. We can't wait to meet Owen and hang out with you guys this week!

Jessica Jackson said...

I LOVE it! This has got to be one of the cutest baby rooms I have ever seen. You guys are so prepared! Can you come redecorate our kids room???

Oblad girl said...

Seriously so cute. I am very impressed by the organization and decorations! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

it all looks so darling!!! i am so excited for you guys!! :)

Blog Archive