Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Wonderful Week!

This past week was crazy and busy but for very good reasons. Tuesday was my cousin's endowment session and I was able to be her escort. We are really close and I am SO happy for her! Then on Thursday, we had her wedding dinner and Friday was her sealing and reception. It was so wonderful to be there for everything and to see lots of family.

After the reception we raced to the airport to welcome home Tyson's brother from his mission in Portugal. We are so happy he's home safe and we are so excited to see him again. All of our cute nieces and nephews wore shirts that said "Return of the Juddy" and held posters to welcome him. Then on Saturday we all drove up to our cabin to spend time with Judd and to baptize our niece Sylvie. It's a huge tradition in the Tidwell clan to be baptized at the cabin in the river. It was FREEZING but that didn't matter to Sylvie! Unfortunately we had to come home the very next day but it was worth it to be with family and just enjoy each other.

Cousins :) Here we are at Madi's bridal shower.

At the temple. It was a gorgeous day.

The beautiful bride and her cute husband. :)

Our nieces and nephews getting ready to see Judd! They were literally jumping up and down and chanting "Juddy Juddy" because they were SO excited.

Here he comes....



Giving mama Jill a hug. This made me cry because I could literally see the relief on her face and the joy as she hugged him. And it made me get all excited to see my brother home from his mission in just 3 months!

This is where all of Tyson's siblings, cousins, and nieces and nephews are baptized. It's definitely beautiful.

We are freezing!

I love Sylvie!

So beautiful in white.

The Weichers Fam altogether.


This is definitely the motherload of all posts but I just had to document this fun and very special week. As for my baby boy...he is definitely growing! He is now weighing more than 2 and 1/2 pounds! And he continues to kick like crazy. He kicks so hard sometimes that you can see my stomach moving. We are getting ready to paint his nursery this week and I can't wait to decorate!! 12 weeks left!

7 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

ah juddy is home!!! very cute pictures!

Unknown said...

12 weeks? You only have 12 weeks left? That seems like nothing!

BenJenKids said...

Julie, I miss seeing you all the time. Glad to hear everything is going well for you guys (and the baby.)

Ash and Joe said...

holy cow 12 weeks! that will fly by!!!

Jake and Kari Williams said...

Holy Moly!! 12 weeks left!?!?!?!? I can't believe how time literally flies by!!! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!!! P.S. Jake and I are going to Salt Lake over New Year's as well-- hopefully I'll get to see you again just before you deliver!!! Miss you and Love you!!

Anonymous said...

julie! cute blog:) of course, i found it off of the haycocks!!

i love all you pictures -- you two are such a cute couple!!

w and w said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU! You can bet that Will is pulling every string he knows to get you guys out here! Julie hang in there and oh, you look wonderful and gorgeous! How fun to have your bro back. We're so happy for you and for what's to come. Hang on!