Sunday, September 20, 2009

The First Baby Shower

I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. All of them have been so supportive throughout my pregnancy so far. Whether they have been a listening ear or someone to just share the joy with, they have been wonderful. This baby shower was thrown by one of my really good friends Brittany. She is so thoughtful and giving and just willing to do whatever for anyone. She did such a great job too. The decorations were darling and the games were so much fun! We had yummy fruit crepes that her wonderful husband made and an amazing quiche that our other friend Jenn so generously made. It was a great morning to spend with such great people.








We played the ice cube and plastic baby game, baby scategories, and guess the baby food game. I definitely do not know very much about baby food! I received the cutest little outfits, nursing cover, shoes, bath needs, cookbook, diaper and wipes holder, and the prettiest handmade quilt from Brittany. Thank you everyone for your generous gifts and support! I love you all! (Oh and the baby boy does too!)

2 comments:

The Alvords said...

Let the festivities begin...how exciting!

marnie said...

Shower's are the BEST! I am glad you are having fun. I hope school is going well. I think it has been forever since I have seen you, and you live up the street! Seriously, what is up with that?