Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family and a Wedding

Yesterday my Uncle Justin got married to his love of his life. I just love weddings and theirs was so tasteful and elegant. Not to mention, very romantic. But the best part besides seeing them commit to each other was being able to spend time with extended family and especially my dad, his wife and 3 kids. My half siblings are too adorable and it's always nice to spend some quality time with my dad.






Isabella absolutely loves Tyson....she especially loves cuddling with him. :)
My dad and his brother were groomsmen and the bridesmaids were beautiful. I just loved watching them give their "I do's" and vows.





Of course the best part of the wedding though, was the dancing. Oh yeah!



I love my dad! p.s. this pic was taken with Tyson's phone because the camera died. :(



I wish we were able to spend even more time with my family but they had to head back to California and it's a long drive with 3 little ones. But any time is better than no time and I just love it when my family comes to visit!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, your siblings are adorable and they do look just like you!

Vanessa said...

Your baby shower was a lot of fun!