Monday, July 7, 2008

California and the 4th of July

Wow! This summer has been very busy! After San Francisco, Tyson and I went to my mom's house to spend some quality time with the fam. We arrived on a Sunday night. We spent the time at the pool, hanging out with my little brother Matt and watching movies with my mom and Dale. Tyson flew home on Wednesday but I was able to stay until the following Sunday with my family. I went to lunch with my good friend Jessica, got pedicures with my mom, spent lots of time with my sister and her two cute boys, and then celebrated my dad's birthday. The time flew by ofcourse leaving me wanting more already. Here are some pics from the trip below:






I flew home on a Sunday and then we were off to our cabin in Island Park for the week. Tyson was anxious to get there so he could water ski. We spent the week with ALL of the family including our 19 nieces and nephews. I did crafts with the girls while Tyson played legos with the boys. We did lots of water skiing and wake boarding and I am now able to go in and out of the wake on one ski!! I feel I am getting better and better each time! The 4th of July was filled with parades, fire works and ofcourse yummy tacos. We had a ton of fun in the sun and on the boat! Here are just a few of the pictures from the week (more to come later):

3 comments:

w and w said...

Great pics! We sure loved seeing you at Hebgen! Thanks for wishing our little Annie a happy birthday!

The Alvords said...

How fun! Is that little blond boy your Emily's? He is sooo cute!It looks like you guys had a blast. We are headed out there tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

emwhitte said...

Your shameless sister just stole half your pictures and posted them on her blog. just thought you ought to know.