Also, a couple of weeks ago I was able to put together a little "reunion." All of my closest friends from California came over for dessert and lots of talking. It was so much fun getting together just like old times!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Cooking Club
I'm sure many of you have heard of a book club or are in one but have you heard of a cooking club? I was so excited when my friend Jen called and invited me to join a cooking club she was putting together. I love it! We meet once a month with a different theme for each meeting. For our last meeting, our theme was cupcakes. So we brought enough cupcakes to share with each girl and also enough reciepes to share. It was so much fun getting together and sharing reciepes. Here are some of my favorite cupcakes: coconut delight, smores, reese's peanut butter cup (mine), and apricot cupcakes. Let me know if you want to join!



Also, a couple of weeks ago I was able to put together a little "reunion." All of my closest friends from California came over for dessert and lots of talking. It was so much fun getting together just like old times!

Also, a couple of weeks ago I was able to put together a little "reunion." All of my closest friends from California came over for dessert and lots of talking. It was so much fun getting together just like old times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey cute idea! Question - is this Jen friend of yours by any chance Jen Neeley? (I don't know if she's married, but that's her maiden name). There's just a girl in one of these pics that I recognize...hmmmm :) Love you guys!
Awww! It's like Sunday School all over again (or seminary, whatever). Everyone's all grown up! And your hair looks so light--hooray for summer!
Post a Comment