Monday, June 9, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!





Thank you mom!! This past weekend we were lucky enough to go to Vegas to meet my mom and her husband Dale. We stayed in her time share with the Hilton and it was sweet! My mom had a Nursing Conference all day Friday and Saturday so Tyson and I spent those days at the pool and shopping (two of my favorite things to do!) When we were with my mom and Dale we spent the time going to buffets, walking along the strip and playing games. We had so much fun just relaxing and spending time with family.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun. Next time I want an invite too! Glad you get to see your mom so much. That is really great!

Chiara said...

Okay....the first picture slightly freaked me out. Is that Julie with Tysons brother JUDD?!?! Um...YES!! Even when I study it closely....it looks like Judd. Weird!?!?

brettandkatie said...

I am so envious! I can't wait until Brett gets to go back to Vegas to test for karate so Myles and I can hang out at the pool! p.s. Cute necklace!

Shari said...

I love your mom!!!

emwhitte said...

Glad you had fun in Vegas! It was good talking to you today. Check out my blog--I actually updated it before we moved...