We spent Thanksgiving with my family and it was so nice to be together. Matt and Haley came to town and brought their new baby Will! Yay! We have been snuggling him each day since. We spent the day lounging around enjoying each others company. I was able to make a homemade apple pie for the first time thanks to my mom's help. It's so nice to be home for the holidays.
We went outside to grab a few pictures together. I can't get over these of my boys. I love them so.
I have so much to be thankful for. I have been humbled beyond words this year of my Savior's love for me. He truly watches over me and cares for me beyond my comprehension. The gratitude in which I feel toward Him and my Heavenly Father is immense. It grows each time I look at my wonderful husband. It grows each day as I look at my sweet boys. It grows each time I look at my dear Owen and remember that day. I am blessed. And I don't ever want to take my life, my blessings for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment