We made a visit to Santa at my mom's ward Christmas party. I was excited to see what the boys thought, especially Owen since he is at the perfect age to enjoy the holidays a bit more.
I think Owen's face and reaction to Santa will always be one of my most favorite moments ever. His little eyes got big and his face just said it all. It really was magical. I will never forget it.
Owen asked Santa for 3 things: a workbench, a doctor bag and an airplane. I think he may get them all!!
My nephew Will who was born at 26 weeks has been in town with us for a few weeks and we have loved getting to hold him and "watch" him so much. He got to meet Santa too!
I was shocked that Graham wasn't getting scared or nervous about meeting Santa when we were in line like Owen has in previous years (he has actually ran the opposite direction crying!) and so I thought maybe he won't mind this year and I really had no idea since this was his first year meeting him! But nope. This picture says it all.
Maybe next year ;)
^^^I love spending time with these two^^^
^^^And I just love these two crazies...so much^^^




No comments:
Post a Comment