One of the best days of my life. Welcoming this sweet spirit into our little family was amazing. He came with such a loud cry and I immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was going to be a loud, busy little soul. But little did I know that he is the opposite. He is curious yet soft spoken, with the sweetest (and saddest!) cry you've ever heard. He's been such an easy, mellow baby and I would relive this day over and over if I could.
I have issues with my babies turning one. I cry. I just love love love the baby stage so much and it is so unfair how quickly it goes! Looking at these sweet pictures takes me back to this special day. Gosh I love adding to our little family. And little Graham has been no exception. He makes us laugh daily with his low, scratchy voice. He makes me smile as he dances to any beat or piece of music he hears, immediately getting up on his knees, arms in the air, bobbing his head and smiling at me wherever I am in the room. This boy is the sweetest thing. I love his big brown eyes and amazing hair that is so dark and full of waves and curls.
Grahamie boy, thank you for making our family feel even more complete, for putting up with and loving your older brother, and for helping me be more patient and kind, and most importantly for bringing a little slice of heaven with you as you joined us here on Earth.
Oh yes, and thank you for bringing me your chubby rolls to nibble on for quite some time. They're the best and so are you.
We love you baby boy! Happy first birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment