Thursday, December 1, 2011

Matt and Haley 11.26.11

We were lucky enough to travel to Dallas, Texas for my little brother's wedding over Thanksgiving weekend. We couldn't be happier for Matt and Haley. They are such an amazing couple and make each other so happy. You can tell they're in love just by looking at them. They treat each other with respect and smother each other with love always. It sure makes me smile to see my brother so happy.

So we made the trip out to Texas Thanksgiving Day. My sister and her family drove from San Diego and offered to drive us all too on their way. But the doc (and me!) said no to an 18 hour drive. :) But Tyson decided he should hop in with them to save us some money. Which left little Owie and I to travel alone...which honestly wouldn't be too hard if I weren't 8 months pregnant. :)

We left our house at 7:45am and got to Dallas at 2pm. It was a loooooong day but Owen flew like a champ. He really is a great flyer. My belly just hurt a lot because he is still a lap rider and there really wasn't much room on my lap for him. :) I was super tired and worn out by the time Tyson arrived at 6pm but of course the traveling was well worth it. Going home Owen did even better and it was nice to get home and relax and let Tyson take a nap after driving through the night.

It was a fun little trip and I just wish we could've stayed longer! But it was definitely filled with laughs, good food, Twilight, temple sessions, and wonderful family time. I loved every minute.




















Congratulations Matt and Haley!
We love you!

3 comments:

Matthew and Shanna said...

Yay for the Dallas Temple, that's where I was married! Such pretty pictures and I love the colors she chose.

Heather said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip full of family. Woohoo for super traveler Owen!

haley marstella erickson said...

oh my gosh! i didn't know you had a post about our wedding! love ALL the pictures! missed you this weekend!

Blog Archive