Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Island Park Time

On Owen's first motor boat ride on the river!


Helping daddy drive
 Fishing is so much fun!

This moose hung around for quite a while.

Playing in the water


After staying a few days in the cabins by the river, we headed a few miles away to the Tidwell cabin on the lake. Our good friends came over to visit for the day and the boys loved playing together!





Uncle Judd proposed while up at the cabin and to make it special he wanted to build her a swing. Here are the guys hard at work. Judd designed it and they all worked on and finished it in just 2 days. It looked awesome.

Everyone helped decorate the swing and the outside to make it extra special.

It looked even more pretty in the dark with all the lights surrounding it.
Swimming time




 Don't you just want to live here??
 We couldn't go to Island Park without a trip into West Yellowstone. Owen didn't really fancy the bear.

I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but it's the memories that count most! We had a blast and can't wait until we get to go back again. Owen already misses all of his 20 cousins.

**Oh ya, and in case you were wondering, she said yes and so we get to go back up to Utah for Labor Day weekend for a wedding. Yippee! 

4 comments:

Jenni Hinckley said...

What a fun trip- it looks so beautiful up there!

Heather said...

So beautiful there, how wonderful to have a family retreat. I will have to go and visit this gorgeous place sometime.

I love Tyson & Owen's matching faux's and all of the fun things you did. It looks absolutely perfect.

Jessica Jackson said...

So fun! Owen is so cute, I just can't get enough of him!

Courtney Sargent said...

Great pics Julie! I need copies. It was so fun to spend time with you guys and we already miss you like crazy!

Blog Archive