Man, lately I have been on a craft mode! I have never been so crafty before in my life until we moved here and I became a stay at home mom. Now I can see why many stay at home moms have time to make ADORABLE things. I'm kind of liking this!
So I made a little necklace to spice up my wardrobe!
Pom Pom Necklace
p.s. If you want to know how to make it go HERE.
4 comments:
Cute Julie! I thought you were making a hair clip for someone when I saw it at your house. Go crafty you!
so cute julie! i totally want to make one. i know what you mean, i always have a project going on now. in fact here is one i just finished... http://www.cluckclucksew.com/2010/05/petal-pillow-tutorial.html
Very cute, I am impressed, but not surprised. Miss you guys.
wow Julie you have turned into a super crafty person- I am glad that you are enjoying your time and I too enjoy looking at your crafts.
Post a Comment