Here we are at Big Springs. This is where the Snake River begins. The water is so clear and there are huge fish everywhere. It's absolutely beautiful.
I love this picture of Brayden. I just want to pinch those cheeks!
My nephew Zach just couldn't get enough of this little teddy bear. Too cute!
We took everyone to see the Mesa Waterfalls and Jadon was enthralled. He and Taylor are good buddies.
Emily and Brayden are ready to play in the water!
What wonderful husbands my sister and I have...foot massages and pedicures!
It's boatin' time!
My Uncle Greg and Tyson skiing...this was definitely a twice a day event.
Cousin Taylor about to wake board for the first time!
This was one of Zach's favorite things to do...ride in the wagon. So Eddie made him wear a helmet and at least he wore shoes because this kid hates clothes. After Zach's turn he wanted to give daddy one too. :)
Zach's helmet is just a little bit too small for his adult head...
Audrey Mae is the cutest girl ever! She my first "girl" cousin on this side of the family. Crazy!
I just couldn't resist getting this little guy on camera when he pulled on those sweet cowboy boots. I just love those legs!
Jadon was itching the whole trip and so when we went into West Yellowstone my sister just had to buy him a "scratcher" so he could scratch those itches! Here he is scratching Uncle Rick's chin for him.
The family that was able to be there!
We're already looking forward to next year's family reunion! Thanks Nelson family!
4 comments:
Julie Lee, I love all the pictures!!! I can't believe how big Jadon and Zach are getting!! They are soo darling! I hope that you are feeling well! I think your next post you should post a profile shot of yourself-- I am dying to your baby bump!!! We miss you both SOO much and can't wait to see you! Tell the baby we love him! Good luck on your first day of school Julie! Love ya! -Kar
That little Brayden is the yummiest baby I think I have ever seen. What a fun week. I wish I could do things like this every month. Family time is the very best.
PS, I'm dying to see some belly pictures!
Looks like you had a great time!
Did you think you could get away with posting nasty pics of me on your blog because I don't read it??? Just kidding :) You are just too sweet sister! We had a blast at the cabin!!
Post a Comment