Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Love This!

Oh how I LOVE dance!! I absolutely love watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and every week I have a group of girls come over to share the love of dance. This dance was absolutely beautiful. It's from last week but I still love watching it. It's a contemporary piece and it just gives me chills as I watch it. I don't know how to directly link it so you can watch it from my blog but just click on the link below and it'll take you straight to it. Enjoy!

Jonathan and Karla

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!! I'm so so bummed to miss this week! Argh! Tape it for me and call me to let me know how it works out. I need to blog about this - I miss you! Rollerblading next week?!

Ash and Joe said...

i just watched that clip five times in a row. love it! oh how great it is to fall in love...

Cindy said...

Just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it.