Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson!!

Today is Tyson's birthday and I couldn't help but post some things that I love about him. After all, I look at birthdays as a day to celebrate that person. Well there is much celebration in need for this guy....Here are 26 reasons why I love him (and of course I could write more). And in no particular order...

1. He is truly the most genuine person I know.
2. He is always polite and respectful to EVERYONE.
3. He is SO thoughtful...always doing simple things for me and for others but that mean more to us then he knows.
4. He is so dang handsome!
5. His laugh is contagious...When he laughs really, really hard his nose scrunches up and he closes his eyes and then it's kind of silent...but he's still laughing and then it makes me laugh so hard.
6. He is amazing with children. He is probably the favorite uncle with his 19 nieces and nephews!
7. He is incredibly smart. He will make an incredible doctor one day.
8. He is compassionate.
9. He is always willing to help others (and especially me!). He gets up everyday to make me breakfast and to pack my lunch! I know I am too lucky. :)
10. He always thinks the best of others.
11. He enjoys being active (when he feels like it) :) But he does enjoy it...In fact the other day he said he wanted to get a bike...Pete you would be happy :)
12. He's the best big brother to all 3 of his brothers.
13. He is so faithful...even when we don't get into medical school the first time.
14. He never gives up on something that he wants.
15. He treats me better than anyone I have ever known.
16. He is driven and has a plan for us.
17. He is very spiritual. He has a great relationship with Heavenly Father and our Savior.
18. He values the "good" things in life.
19. He has a one track mind...now some of you might think that for Tyson this might not be the best thing since once he puts his mind to something like for example a TV he'll get it. But this works greatly in his strength when he is striving for something that makes him happy.
20. He has a cool sticky-outy rib. :)
21. He can make lots of stuff...including many pieces of our furniture...he is a total handy-man!
22. He cares about the things that I care about...thus the house being clean..and he is so willing to do little things like that without me even saying anything.
23. He loves me.
24. He is always positive...and I mean always.
25. He is willing to do whatever it takes for his family.
26. He always puts others before himself.

I could totally go on and on and on about him...but of course I'm biased since he's my husband. But I am so greatful to have you babe. You make me so happy each day and I am excited for more birthdays to celebrate you!! And yes, even if you hate being the spotlight or the center of attention. :) I love you!!

9 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! looks like you snagged a pretty sweet wife :) We are still pulling you our way to the Caribbean!!

Bart and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Tyson!!! It was fun running into you guys the other night--it made me realize how much I miss you both! :)

Oblad girl said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! Your pics below from modeling are very cute, as well.

Sara Boulter said...

Happy birthday Tyson! I like you a whole heap and hope your day is fabulous. Say Cheeeese!

Kid's Kitchen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON!!! I loved your post Julie:) I hope you had fun spotlighting Tyson today! I will NEVER forget your surprise party you threw him....that was GREAT! We love you Tyson---hope you've had the greatest b.day---you deserve it!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Happy Birthday! Man, Are we getting old or what!

w and w said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! We're so glad you two have eachother. What an amazing couple. We think you're amazing Ty! Thanks for being such a faithful friend.

Angeles said...

happy birthday tyson! you guys are way too cute. i'm so glad i get to see you guys every sunday. it really is refreshing. you guys are the popular couple that everyone wants to sit on the same bench with. lol. unfortunately, my husband has a horrible habit of shaking his leg that is really annoying for everyone sitting on the same bench. lol.

anyway, i think your dream was a sign!! we really need to hang out! i mean, we only live two feet away from each other! lol.

JP said...

Oh Happy Birthday Tyson! Sorry we're a little late in the well wishes, but we hope you had a great day. Great post Julie, you both found really great people to be married to! Miss you guys.