Of course a trip to the beach was much needed. It was a bit chilly but still gorgeous.
We went with my mom and Dale to spend the evening up in Carpenteria.
Me and my wonderful mom. She always makes our stay so much fun! Thank you mom!
What's a trip to the beach without running around?
Definitely a little chilly....you can tell my mom was ready to go!
One of my faves...
After dinner my mom and Dale took us to one of their favorite Steakhouses. It was really quaint and the food was really yummy and homemade!
For Valentine's Day we went to Tyson's favorite steakhouse. We played it low key since our trip was partly to celebrate.
The rest of our trip was spent with family. I love my family so much and I wish I were closer but it makes these types of trips extra special. Oh and one fun part of our trip was that we were on the same flight there and back as our good friends Mike and Catherine! It definitely made traveling more fun!
5 comments:
You guys are both so photogenic and take such beautiful pictures!
Man, those pictures of the ocean give me hope that there is something out there besides ice and snow! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
OOOh how I miss it! I want to move home so badly. It looks like your trip was AWESOME! You two are so cute.
I just Googled 'marathon training schedules' last year and compared all the ones that came up. I found one that made the most sense for me. Basically it consists of 3-4 runs a week. During the week the runs alternate between 3 and 5 miles. On Saturdays you do your long runs. They start at 6 miles and every week you add a mile to your Saturday run. On your non-running days it suggests light weight lifting, yoga, pilates, swimming, or something that is not going to be too hard on your muscles or joints. You can also just rest on those days. I wish I could remember exactly who wrote this training schedule. I don't have the print out anymore because I just know what I need to do. I pretty musch just told you everything I learned from what I read so you can just follow that if you think it will work for you. I'm so excited you are doing it. We should get together for a Saturday run!
Ooh, I'm so jealous! What beach did you go to?
I just thought I would tell you that I locked my keys in the car again today. Don't tell Adam, or the people who are supposedly giving me a college diploma in a few months. Adam's mom rescued me this time.
What a fun trip! Those are great pictures. And how funny that you were on the same flight as Mike and Catherine! After they told us they were going to California at the same time as you I was wondering if that might happen. We'll have to get together soon!
Post a Comment