Friday, March 7, 2008

Thanks for reading all about our most interesting lives. Most recently I have been fixated on scooters! I really want one. Can't you all imagine me buzzing around on a pretty little getup like this? I could do some serious damage on one of these. It is also extremely economical; this puppy gets like 65 MPG! It is also really cheap to fill up because it only has a one gallon tank. I have just reached a point in my life where I am ready to graduate from public transportation into the realm of private transportation. I also promise I would always where a helmet. Julie is a little, and when I say that I mean very, hesitant to let me take such a venture and I need your help. If you could all rally your support behind me in this most important issue I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome! You should get a cool color. Julie should totally let you! I would let Eddie get one if he didn't have to travel so far. Cool Beans!

BenJenKids said...

Sorry Tyson, I side with Julie. I think we love our guys to move to have them without some good solid metal all the way around them when they travel :-)

Kate said...

Julie is going to hate me...but DO IT!!! Just as long as you wear a helmet!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Tyson and Julie-
I'm excited to see you guys have a blog! It sounds like life is good.
We should get together sometime!
Steve and Liz Evans

Tiffany + Jared said...

nice scoot jules!

The Alvords said...

Julie~ I have a very creative husband. He's a good writer, the story wouldn't have been as funny if I had told it. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Bart and Michelle said...

See my message in the comment box from previous post! :) sorry! :)

Zane and Lexi said...

Hey Tyson and Julie! fun to see you have a blog and that things are going well...Zane wants to chat about med school apps! Good Luck

emwhitte said...

Go for the Vespa! I'm pro-scooter and if you are willing to brave the Utah cold while riding one, more power to you! And this is not me ganging up on you, Julie :)

Blog Archive