So Tyson and I both have brothers who are serving LDS missions. It's been fun having brothers that are within 3 months of age. It's fun being able to have yet another little brother to tease and I know that my brother has loved having a "big" brother to look up to. We are so proud of them and their decision to serve. Judd, who is Tyson's little brother, is serving in Portugal and has been serving since last October. Greg, who is my little brother, is serving in Texas (spanish speaking) and just got there last Monday. Here are some pics of them and their experiences so far....
Here is Judd on the coast of Porto, Portugal.
Judd is looking out at the beautiful city of Porto.
Here is Greg and his companion Elder Ballard in front of the Provo temple.

Here Greg tells us he's "showing Hyrum the way." haha

Here is Greg with some buddies showing off their sweet frames.

Ahhhh... He looks so grown up!
2 comments:
I can't believe Judd is old enough to be a missionary. I feel old. Scott served in Porto and loved it!
Awww, I miss my brodder Geggy!
Post a Comment