Monday, June 25, 2012

Graham Nelson - 6 Months Old

Look who is 6 months old!! My sweet little Graham turned 6 months on the 14th and I could cry. I know I say it every month, but I just hate how fast it goes. I wish I could just slow down time. I love, love, love this age and all of the curiosity that comes with it. 

Graham is SUCH a happy and smiley baby. Everyone who meets him comments on it. He will even "smile at the light switch" my sister told me the other day. And it is so true! He is so fun to play with, so low key and just sooooo baby. He's soft and squishy and giggly. Oh how I love him!!

At 6 months:
-He can roll over both ways. But we're still working on sitting up, which I think might be a little more difficult since his head is so big, seriously.
-He loves to bounce in his jumper. This wasn't always the case. It used to scare him (like many things do) but now he loves to jump away.
-He loves to sleep on his side.
-He LOVES to put everything and anything in his mouth. He is ALWAYS trying to eat things. 
-He makes the funniest facial expressions. He is always an entertainment to watch.
-Is LOVING solids. The baby loves his food!! (As you can probably tell just by looking at him)
-Still loves his daddy and absolutely loves to be tickled. When he's tickled, his arms immediately go up in the air as he squeals and smiles. Cutest thing ever.
-He has already had a few haircuts. His hair just keeps on growing!
-Wears a size 4 diaper, 9 to 12 month clothes and size 3 shoe.
-Takes 4 naps a day and still wakes up at night to nurse.
-Best cuddler ever.
-He continues to love "wrestling" with Owen and watching Owen. Owen still makes him giggle the most.

Oh man do we love our baby Graham. I seriously fall more in love with him everyday. I just can't imagine life without him. He brings so much joy into our home. 

We love you sweet boy!














2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a love bug and he looks like a darling little pork chop in that outfit, I could eat him! We certainly share the same sentiment (i am sure all mommies do!) about these babes growing way too fast. Miss you guys!

Jessica Jackson said...

He is so sweet! Gotta love those chubby babies :)

Blog Archive