I really wasn't expecting a baby shower when I first got pregnant because it's my second child AND my second boy. But of course I have the most amazing friends ever and so of course they threw the best baby shower for us.
I felt SO SO SO loved and special and it made it THAT much more real for me that this babe is coming SOON!!! {induction set for December 28th!}
Here are some pictures from the day (thank you jenny!)
My dear friend Jenny won this game pretty much to the centimeter!
Here are some of the girls who came!
These ladies are the amazing ones who threw the shower for me. I love them all so very much and they really made me feel so special and loved.
I am so grateful to everyone who came and showed baby boy and I so much love!
3 comments:
Oh your shower was just beautiful! I am so sorry I missed it. :(
I love the little romper in the picture, it is so you! I am glad you were showered with love and can't wait to meet the little man.
So excited for you! You're looking great as always. Two is a blast!
Wow- your friends really know how to throw a baby shower! Congratulations!
Post a Comment