I consider myself super blessed and lucky to have these women in my life. Not only do they bring me so much happiness, they keep me SANE during the long study days or stressful moments that medical school can bring. We seriously have so much fun together and it makes this little adventure that much better.
So the next best thing is....we are ALL having babies within months of each other!!! We were all able to be pregnant at the VERY SAME TIME for a few months, until just the other day one of us had her baby. But before she did we managed to get a few pictures to save as memories of this exciting time.
Here we all are with our "bumps" in order of soonest delivery to latest.
We are showing the number of months we are. As you can see Rachel in the front is nine months here. This picture was taken just days before she had her sweet baby girl! ahhhh I'm next!
{from left to right: 9 months, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2}
{from left to right: 9 months, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2}
I love these girls!
5 comments:
I love this post! I love all of our friends and can't wait to meet all the babies!!
Hooray for cute baby bumps! So fun to have sweet friends along the way. I can't wait to meet all these cute babes.
How funny!! I love it when other people are pregnant at the same time as me :) And how are you still looking so good ?! You're the cutest little pregnant lady.
This is so cute. You are all so pretty- and will probably have the cutest little babes too! And, really!? 6 months?! You are the cutest ever!
xoxo
How fun! We had several friends (8 couples, I believe) who were due within a month of us with Lucy! I loved it. It's the best experience in the world to share. I'm so excited for you guys. It looks like you have an amazing group of friends, lucky girl.
Post a Comment