Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Not So Quiet Sunday Afternoon

So this afternoon with Owen has been quite the exciting bit of fun. He is still trying to get over his two ear infections and I think it is making him a little delirious! We went to Babies' R Us last night and got him a little Baby Einstein jumper. He is in love with it! He wouldn't let us take him out for over 45 min! I am sure his legs had to be hurting because he sat and jumped the whole time. After his nap he was sitting on the bed with Tyson and started laughing uncontrollably. You cant really see him but hearing him is half the fun. I thought they were both so cute that I had to share!




5 comments:

Courtney Sargent said...

Made me laugh and cry....I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you guys are finding your rhythm down in Arizona. Dying to come visit!

Ash and Joe said...

oh that was funny. he was going to town. kids are so entertaining!

marnie said...

Oh my goodness! Mollie, Jonah, and I just laughed right along with him. We miss that baby sooo much. Give him a kiss from us. Glad things are going well for you guys!

jenni weichers said...

The best ever!!!LOVE,LOVE,LOVED IT!
Miss you guys. Hugs and Kisses.

Lynda said...

I was laughing right at my computer!!! You should make that a YouTube video!!! :) He is adorable!

Blog Archive