Jamison was in charge of "cutting" our huge logs. He was a good sport and did a great job starting our fire!
And the fun begins! Tyson enjoyed using the lighter fluid...
The eight of us. They are such a fun group of friends! We love them!
The girls...Me, Laura, Jenn and Britt
Steve and Spence just chillin as we make some yummy smores.I must say that making smores just might be one of my favorite things to do...or eat I guess. ;)
I wish I took a picture of our tinfoil dinners that Tyson made. He made his with steak, potatoes and veggies, and he made mine with chicken and veggies. They are way good! This was my first experience eating tinfoil dinners and I want to do it again soon!
3 comments:
Ty and Julie, contrats on getting your masters! Ty, it is something to be proud of even if you are going to keep going. We're excited for you guys.
Was Tyson trying to burn off his eyebrows? Looks like fun. Tinfoil dinners are YUMMY!
Those are the best! What a blast. How we miss those Utah canyons! Congrats to the both of you, and we love the pic up top!
Post a Comment