Hikes in the mountains...We went on 3 different hikes 3 weekends in a row with 3 different couples. It was so much fun to hike with the Jacksons, the Walkers and the Petits. All very close to friends of ours.
PUMPKIN... I love all kinds of pumpkin: pumpkin jamba juices, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cobbler, and pumpkin soup. I love it all! Good thing I just had a cooking club night where the theme was pumpkin. Yum!
Lazy weekends at the cabin...Over General Conference weekend, Tyson and I went up to his cabin to help "winterize" it. Well I guess I shouldn't say I helped. I just hung out with my mother-in-law and read and relaxed. It was a wonderful weekend!
Lastly, Tyson and I have been busy with many projects! We love redoing things to make them our own. Our latest project has been our buffet given to us by Tyson's brother and sister-in-law. It is beautiful! It is just about finished and when it is I will post a picture of it. Tyson did a great job sanding it and I love the finish we picked out. Well those are just a few of my favorite things about fall! I am so excited to be leaving for Minnesota tomorrow with my mom and sister!! Pictures will be posted! Happy Fall!
3 comments:
Fall is definitely my favorite season too, Julie. Love the pics!
Super fun. Trees here are barely starting to turn, weird huh? But boy are they gorgeous. I love the pics. You two are so great. We miss you.
Dear Tyson Tidwell, or should I say P'Elvis. I want my tent back or I will come after you in the night.
Sincerely,
The Chief
Post a Comment