So I just started teaching again and I just finished my first week. The first week is so tireing and on Thursday it was back-to-school night. That means a looooong day full of talking and more talking. I left my house at 7 am and didn't get home until 7:45 p.m. I was exausted mentally and physically. But once I got home it all got better. I walked through the front door to find that my husband was missing but the bathroom was full of small votive candles and a bubble bath. The lights were off and there was a note on the counter. Tyson had decided that I would need a little bit of "undwinding" time so he set up the bathtub and he left (mainly because he had an errand to run) to let me just relax. It was just what I needed. I feel lucky to have a husband who knows me so well and who just loves me! So thank you honey! I love you!

9 comments:
How thoughtful! I think if Steve did something like that, he would want to get in too, that is nice of him to make it just for you! Good Luck with teaching!
Ahhh, Tyson is taking after his cousin Colter so well :) Ha ha really though that is so cute, you guys are so awesome. Good luck with this next week!
way to go tyson! that is so sweet. gook luck with your school year julie!
That is so sweet!
Ahhhh....way to go Tys! I'm so proud!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: You two are saps. He's lucky the house didn't burn down leaving all those candles unattended! No, actually that was very sweet and thoughtful of you Tyson--good job! And Julie, I hope you enjoyed your "tubby." If anyone deserves it, it's you!
Way to go Tyson!! I love stories like that!! Thanks for reminding us a little romance goes a long way:)
It looks like you picked a winner! Hope the first week of school didn't kill you!!
Totally love it!! It is adorable and he is such a great guy!
Post a Comment