So we finally gave in and created our own blog. I have found myself looking at all of our friend's blogs so now we have made our own! Tyson and I have been happily married for a year and a half! Wow the time has flown by! We have loved every moment of it. We are still living in Salt Lake and we are unsure where we will be after this summer since we are waiting to hear back from Medical Schools. I teach first grade and Tyson works at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. We are busy hanging out with friends and working full time. We are excited to be able to keep in touch with friends and family with our blog! More to come later....
6 comments:
You two are so cute! Look forward to seeing all you are up to on your blog!
Glad you finally gave in to the peer pressure. We have a blog (only because of peer pressure also--I'll email you the address.) It will be great to see what you want to share with everyone!!!
Yeah, you're blogging!
I'm so glad you guys are on here now! Woohoo! I am a blogaholic. We are in NY for the next little while and I know I've said this before but we need to get together when we get home. Enjoy the life of blogging, it sucks you in and you'll never escape.
~Courtney Spiker-Alvord
Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!
Okay - so you should have told me you had a blog!! I had to "blog stock" from Emily's blog!! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys though!
Post a Comment